“Gorpcore” is a term is used to describe the convergence of outerwear labels into modern street style silhouettes. Traditionally outdoorsy brands like The North Face and Patagonia are transitioning from hiking trails to the runway. Beauty takes a back seat while function takes the center stage with this utilitarian aesthetic.
Check out our Fall/Winter Trend Report for Gorpcore inspired garments and looks for your brand.
The only challenge that comes with outerwear can sometimes be the decoration limitations — durable and thicker materials can be harder to print on or embroider. The newEXP550Z Insulated Canvas Workwear Jacketis the perfect solution to create a stylish piece that delivers on quality and utility.Comparable to Carhartt jackets but lower price point, more lightweight, and made for decorating.
– Decorate with embroidery or transfers
– Available in Black or Saddle color
– Hyper-Loft quilted insulation
– 3 panel hood
– Heavy duty brass zippers
– 2×2 ribbing at cuffs & waistband
– Locker patch center back
– 23′ wide hidden zipper for embroidery access
– Tear away label so you can replace with your own branding